Photographer

My photo
Maple Ridge, British Columbia, Canada
I am happiest when I am out with my camera. Always looking for the bright side. Usually I find it! Please contact me via comment if you wish to use any of my photography. Thanks for stopping by.

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

SNOW


For my first post, I think most Maple Ridgers would agree that a Shot of the Golden Ears Mountains would be fitting. These peaks are synonymous with this town. Located at the north-east corner of the municipality, in Golden Ears Provincial Park. They tower over the town and are its crowning glory.

4 comments:

Ian said...

That's a very nice picture you've got there!
*Laughs*
Good on you for keeping a positive spin on things!

Oh, and by the way, I was just blog hopping and I landed on your site.

Cheers, and smile always!
-Ian

Mrs Mac said...

I was just hopping by too. What a lovely photo! Good luck with your blog!

Helena

Jean said...

I am delighted you decided to get on board. I started by emailing Ham at LondonDailyPhoto and he encouraged me to jump in and learn as I went along.
It is so much fun. Will send you an email with all the info.
Love the photo!

Deb said...

Welcome to the DP community. Your first photo is splendid!