Photographer

My photo
Maple Ridge, British Columbia, Canada
I am happiest when I am out with my camera. Always looking for the bright side. Usually I find it! Please contact me via comment if you wish to use any of my photography. Thanks for stopping by.

Friday, June 8, 2007

Warning


The pending flood to some of our low lying areas is a very real threat. Some docks have been gated off as a safety precaution. The water has come up higher than anyone can remember in 80 years.

For more photos click HERE to see my personal blog.

5 comments:

marie6 said...

Looks like this global warming is making an impact everywhere, we in Malta had 3 whole days of rain when it hardly rained at all during winter!!! Belated best wishes for your birthday!!!

photowannabe said...

Interesting information and rather scary for the homeowners.

inspired said...

yes & thank you
V/interesting stuff ;o]

Unknown said...

I love the blog that you have. I was wondering if you would link my blog to yours and in return I would do the same for your blog. If you want to, my site name is American Legends and the URL is:

www.americanlegends.blogspot.com

If you want to do this just go to my blog and in one of the comments just write your blog name and the URL and I will add it to my site.

Thanks,
David

Jean said...

It is definitely a problem that we saw coming but how to contain it?
Great photo of the wharf.