Photographer

My photo
Maple Ridge, British Columbia, Canada
I am happiest when I am out with my camera. Always looking for the bright side. Usually I find it! Please contact me via comment if you wish to use any of my photography. Thanks for stopping by.

Tuesday, July 3, 2007

DQ


Not my favorite place for Ice cream, but has been in business here for many years and is always busy.

Click on the photo to enlarge and get a better look at one of the new banners the town has hung on the lamp posts.

3 comments:

Chad Oneil Myers said...

I've always loved the "Blizzard", especially the "M&M" one.

...I also like the "Brownie Earthquake"!

...I'm back, come on over!

Outhouse Capital of Canada said...

Is "Greater Heights" refering to the new condo developments going up in Maple Ridge.
Look at those light polluting lights in that pic, compare them with the new lights along Dewdney Trunk Road you posted a while back....rant ..rant...rant
Mom always liked the Peanut Buster Parfait at DQ

Annie said...

Like you, DQ isn't my favorite ice cream place but there's a spot in my heart from memories of days when I'd go take a walk, stop by to get a cone, continue on the walk on a warm summer evening. Sweet.