Photographer

My photo
Maple Ridge, British Columbia, Canada
I am happiest when I am out with my camera. Always looking for the bright side. Usually I find it! Please contact me via comment if you wish to use any of my photography. Thanks for stopping by.

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Jam


My least favorite type of jam. I much prefer strawberry to traffic jam.
Recently, Vancouver was voted #1 city in the world. Based on
A: geography and attractiveness
B: Safety & crime stats.
C: Infrastructure such as roads and public transport
Maple Ridge is part of the Greater Vancouver Regional District. I was stuck in this traffic jam a while ago when this announcement came on the car radio. The DJ uttered the same words as myself..."Obviously the judges hadn't sat in rush hour traffic trying to get out of Pitt Meadows when there is an accident on the bridge!"

2 comments:

photowannabe said...

Yup...welcome to the real world. I too prefer strawberry to traffic anyday.

Anonymous said...

Nice catch on the reflection on the window.