Photographer

My photo
Maple Ridge, British Columbia, Canada
I am happiest when I am out with my camera. Always looking for the bright side. Usually I find it! Please contact me via comment if you wish to use any of my photography. Thanks for stopping by.

Thursday, November 29, 2007

They're Up Now!


Somebody must have heard me say that the downtown decorations were not up yet . Today we went into town and lo and behold, look what was up on the lamp posts!

I really like our old fashioned decorations, they are such a tradition. After all the years they have been used, they feel as familiar as the old angel I put on my tree every year.

3 comments:

Janet said...

Love those red bells!

FĂ©nix - Bostonscapes said...

Those big bells must look quite interesting at night.

photowannabe said...

I like the oldfashion look too. they just give the feeling of good homespun times.