Photographer

My photo
Maple Ridge, British Columbia, Canada
I am happiest when I am out with my camera. Always looking for the bright side. Usually I find it! Please contact me via comment if you wish to use any of my photography. Thanks for stopping by.

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Equine Sign

This was one that I considered posting for our theme day. You know you are in Maple Ridge when....You see signs like this.

We have quite a lot of riding trails. Some are up in the mountains , but some are closer to town and cross over roadways. Some places, horses must share the road with cars to get to and from the stable and the trails.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It would be nice to see horses and riders here but none are here. Your photography is very nice.

photowannabe said...

You do live in a wonderful place. i would love to see it sometime. There is something so rural about horses.