Photographer

My photo
Maple Ridge, British Columbia, Canada
I am happiest when I am out with my camera. Always looking for the bright side. Usually I find it! Please contact me via comment if you wish to use any of my photography. Thanks for stopping by.

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Veal Cutlet

AWWW! The little calves are so adorable. The calves on this farm are raised for veal. They are kept in these tiny "igloos", my name for the pens they are kept in.
The small size of their quarters prevents them from moving around too much. Hence, their muscles don't develop well, so their meat remains tender. I detest the thought of it and will not consume this product.

7 comments:

Olivier said...

surprenant ce camping pour veau.

Surprisingly this camping for veal.

Destitute Rebel said...

how can anyone eat such cute creatures.

ptowngirl said...

How sad! They are adorable! I won't eat veal for this exact reason.

ptowngirl
HamptonRoadsDailyPhoto.com

Janet said...

I KNEW there was a reason I don't like veal!

Small City Scenes said...

I agree with you and don't eat veal either. At least they have a small pen, here they don't even get out of the igloo. So sad. MB

Anonymous said...

How can anyone eat such a cute creatures

Anonymous said...

mmmm meat