Photographer

My photo
Maple Ridge, British Columbia, Canada
I am happiest when I am out with my camera. Always looking for the bright side. Usually I find it! Please contact me via comment if you wish to use any of my photography. Thanks for stopping by.

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Canadian Pastime!



This is the latest fashion trend around town. Crazy hockey fans can be seen all over this region.

This is my hubby after the Vancouver Canucks won the Western Conference finals and now head into the Stanley Cup Finals. We will be Playing the Boston Bruins. The Best is the West versus the Best in the East.

WE ARE ALL CANUCKS!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Stefan Jansson said...

I hope they win. There are a few good Swedish player in the team so it should work!

RedPat said...

Bring that cup back to canada where it belongs! Go Canucks!!