Photographer

My photo
Maple Ridge, British Columbia, Canada
I am happiest when I am out with my camera. Always looking for the bright side. Usually I find it! Please contact me via comment if you wish to use any of my photography. Thanks for stopping by.

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Blue Heron

A Great Blue Heron wading in the cranberry bog. We saw him while walking around the Blue Heron Loop, a section of dyke which encircles a blue berry farm and skirted by cranberry bags. We often see blue herons here in Maple Ridge. I love his chest feathers. Not the clearest photo, I don't have a decent telephoto lens. Taken just before the sun went down. Seeing him was the bright light in an otherwise dull evening.

1 comment:

Julie said...

He is a beauty. What is a cranberry bog - just something moist that cranberry bushes grow around?