Photographer

My photo
Maple Ridge, British Columbia, Canada
I am happiest when I am out with my camera. Always looking for the bright side. Usually I find it! Please contact me via comment if you wish to use any of my photography. Thanks for stopping by.

Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Golden Ears Goat


Mounted above the sign at the entrance to Golden Ears Provincial Park is this mountain goat. The only mountain goat I have ever seen in this park is this fiberglass one. A well recognized symbol of the park. Golden Ears Park is nestled in the mountains in the Northern reaches of Maple Ridge.

2 comments:

photowannabe said...

I wonder what the story is behind that goat. Interesting picture.

Anonymous said...

that goat, is used on park signs all over BC, for example, Mount Robson park near the upper BC/Alberta border.