Photographer

My photo
Maple Ridge, British Columbia, Canada
I am happiest when I am out with my camera. Always looking for the bright side. Usually I find it! Please contact me via comment if you wish to use any of my photography. Thanks for stopping by.

Thursday, January 31, 2008



Walking through deep snow is difficult when you are just learning to toddle.

She fell onto her bum....
But dad helped her back onto her feet, and she plodded onwards. Afterall, when you have a new pink snowsuit, you simply must be SEEN!

3 comments:

photowannabe said...

Now that's just too cute. Little ones in their snowsuits are so cute.

Daniel Chérouvrier said...

Moins dure sera la chûte dans la neige profonde.
The less dangerous will be the fall in the soft snow.
Advantage vs. inconvenient.
Nice kid.

Janet said...

What a discovery she is making!