Photographer

My photo
Maple Ridge, British Columbia, Canada
I am happiest when I am out with my camera. Always looking for the bright side. Usually I find it! Please contact me via comment if you wish to use any of my photography. Thanks for stopping by.

Monday, March 31, 2008

I am out of town, Yesterday I captured this curch side door in the city of Penticton.
'O, once in each man's life, at least, Good luck knocks at his door; And wit to seize the flitting guest Need never hunger more. But while the loitering idler waits Good luck beside his fire, The bold heart storms at fortune's gates, And conquers its desire. "
Lewis J. Bates

3 comments:

magiceye said...

lovely composition

rc said...

great photo! ... and a great quote to go with it

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful taken.
Beautiful river.