Photographer

My photo
Maple Ridge, British Columbia, Canada
I am happiest when I am out with my camera. Always looking for the bright side. Usually I find it! Please contact me via comment if you wish to use any of my photography. Thanks for stopping by.

Friday, December 8, 2006

Fences



'To most of you, your neighbor is a stranger, a guy with a barking dog and a high fence around him. Now you can't be a stranger to any guy who's on your own team. So tear down the fence that separates you, tear down the fence and you'll tear down a lot of hates and prejudices. Tear down all the fences in the country and you'll really have teamwork.'

Long John Willoughby "John Doe," played by Gary Cooper in the movie, Meet john Doe.

1 comment:

Curly said...

Hi Susan,

you have published three or four pictures showing how cold and wintery the weather is in your corner of the world, I have to say that I somewhat envy your position, we haven't had a snowy winter for quite a few years here!

Curly's Photoshop