Photographer

My photo
Maple Ridge, British Columbia, Canada
I am happiest when I am out with my camera. Always looking for the bright side. Usually I find it! Please contact me via comment if you wish to use any of my photography. Thanks for stopping by.

Sunday, December 3, 2006

Haney Wharf

The old part of town is know as Haney. This is a shot of the wharf along the Fraser River taken at about 9am. There was still a little fog on the river. The damp of the mist made for a nice sparkle on all the surfaces as the sun hit. Every summer, the city hosts jazz & musical nights on the wharf. You can take your lawn chair down and sit with your ice cap in the lazy evening sun and be entertained. Its a real community feel.This wharf lays between the train tracks and the tugs. Always something going on. I enjoy mornings there the best, watching the tugs maneuver through the waves.The train engineers always wave as they toot by.

2 comments:

Jing said...

very beautiful view.
and i am more curious about that Jazz&Musical night view....
:))

jing
shanghai daily photo

Anonymous said...

Looks so clear.