Photographer

My photo
Maple Ridge, British Columbia, Canada
I am happiest when I am out with my camera. Always looking for the bright side. Usually I find it! Please contact me via comment if you wish to use any of my photography. Thanks for stopping by.

Friday, December 1, 2006

Topless



The City Daily Photo Blogs (See the link in my side bar) are having a theme day today. So here is my contribution. The theme is "someone from the waist down". I figure , if you get just the bottom of someone, then they dont have the upper part which would make them topless. Lacking anything human in the topless department, I posted this....
This is a Maple Ridge Egg. Boiled to perfection and as topless as they come. Bought locally. One of the ladies at my work, sells eggs for $3.oo a dozen. Have a great weekend everyone. And a special thankyou to all the nice folks who came by to welcome me to Daily Photo!

3 comments:

Outhouse Capital of Canada said...

YUM Yum, I like a boiled egg, I would like to take photos like that but need a new camera.

Outhouse Capital of Canada said...

where did you get the visitor counter

Jing said...

wow...yummy~~
and wonderful ideas about the theme.

jing
shanghai daily photo