Photographer

My photo
Maple Ridge, British Columbia, Canada
I am happiest when I am out with my camera. Always looking for the bright side. Usually I find it! Please contact me via comment if you wish to use any of my photography. Thanks for stopping by.

Sunday, May 6, 2007

Fence Line

I love some of the barns in our area, so well kept up.

I recently saw this old barn on my travels to the Okanagan that was more than slightly neglected. But was very interesting to photograph.

Feel free to stop by my personal blog A Thousand Wordsworthy at any time. I'd love to see you there!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would have had fun photographing this barn too. Awesome!

lv2scpbk said...

Nice photo.

Emilieee said...

Beautiful sky and the barn is looking cute..

photowannabe said...

Nice fence outlining the barn. nice shot.