Photographer

My photo
Maple Ridge, British Columbia, Canada
I am happiest when I am out with my camera. Always looking for the bright side. Usually I find it! Please contact me via comment if you wish to use any of my photography. Thanks for stopping by.

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Frozen Flooded Fields


We had a lot of rain recently. Yesterday we even had a dusting of snow. It came down quite heavy for a while. Today there are only traces of snow in some places. The sky is clear and blue. These puddles, between rows of blueberry bushes were frozen over. We walked for about 5 miles along a quiet section of dike. Yesterdays snow still present on the low hills, making it seem like a fairy land. I will post more pictures from our morning walk on my other blog.

2 comments:

isa said...

"Bluberry fields in Maple Ridge" - how delicious does this sound ;-)
We could write a song!..
I don't have to tell you how lucky you are to live in all that raw beauty! Naples is beautiful as well, but it is a bit artificial...

photowannabe said...

Love the perspective of this shot. I agree with Isabella it has all the makings of a song.