Photographer

My photo
Maple Ridge, British Columbia, Canada
I am happiest when I am out with my camera. Always looking for the bright side. Usually I find it! Please contact me via comment if you wish to use any of my photography. Thanks for stopping by.

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Eye to Eye

This one is from my archives.

My nephew Nick, was visiting from Edmonton last summer. We took him for a walk on the local dikes and met up with this horse and rider. There are a lot of horses in these parts and Maple Ridge is affectionately known as Horse Capital of Canada!

Nick looks into the soul of this gentle equine being.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful photo. The relationship between mankind and animals has been established by behaviour for centuries and sometimes that spills out in a kind of trust this photo portrays. I really like it a lot.

Abraham Lincoln
I posted about a baby rabbit
Brookville Daily Photo

Outhouse Capital of Canada said...

I seem to be having problems with posting comments on my laptop but the desktop is OK.
I see you have horses in the horse capital, we also have horses but I am in the Outhouse Capital
Did you see the daisies on my blogs
see my daily photo blog here
http://okanagandailyphoto.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

No words needed. The communication goes on without...

Hope you'll take a moment to visit my photo blog: here.