Photographer

My photo
Maple Ridge, British Columbia, Canada
I am happiest when I am out with my camera. Always looking for the bright side. Usually I find it! Please contact me via comment if you wish to use any of my photography. Thanks for stopping by.

Saturday, July 28, 2007

Buddleia Bee


The Butterfly bush in our front yard is finally in bloom. With our nasty spring, everything was slow to start flowering. Also I cut it right down this year to try to stop it from getting too huge. The bees even came out to enjoy it.

3 comments:

Annie said...

Those are either very study blooms or that bee doesn't weigh as much as it seems he does.

Happy blooms to you, Susan.

Janet said...

Pretty blooms, and a busy bee!

Neva said...

This is a beautiful flower...I'm sure the bee thinks so as well!