Photographer

My photo
Maple Ridge, British Columbia, Canada
I am happiest when I am out with my camera. Always looking for the bright side. Usually I find it! Please contact me via comment if you wish to use any of my photography. Thanks for stopping by.

Sunday, March 18, 2007

Sunday Morning


St. Andrews Heritage Church. These little chapels are our church heritage in the "New Frontier". I have been in catherdrals that the europeans were building, before white man even set foot on this land. Hundreds of years later, this is the heritage of this area. A modest little chapel. You could even say it is cute. I suppose they were built to suit the needs of the sparce population of the area at that time.

2 comments:

Annie said...

Chapels of this size are so much more approachable than the large cathedrals. They represent a more personal relationship, with a spiritual source as well as with other humans.

Karen said...

GORGEOUS!! I love churches like these and the grounds are beautiful too.