Photographer

My photo
Maple Ridge, British Columbia, Canada
I am happiest when I am out with my camera. Always looking for the bright side. Usually I find it! Please contact me via comment if you wish to use any of my photography. Thanks for stopping by.

Saturday, December 2, 2006

Frozen Food

Are'nt you glad you are'nt a bird. If you were, you would be looking at dinner. A few seeds cling to this husk. Taken at the side of the road at the North end of 224th. Just at the edge of the cranberry bogs. Maybe our feathered friends hop over to the bogs to seek out a few leftover berries for dessert!

5 comments:

Lisi said...

great photo, I was just thinking with all the snow in Europe and N. Am will someone be posting a close up...

Karen said...

What a great idea, having this site! :-) This is also a great photo. You have such a great eye.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

What a surprisingly photo blog you have created! Beautiful pictures Susan. I had never heard of the worldwide DP community. It's new to me

Jean said...

Great photo!