Photographer

My photo
Maple Ridge, British Columbia, Canada
I am happiest when I am out with my camera. Always looking for the bright side. Usually I find it! Please contact me via comment if you wish to use any of my photography. Thanks for stopping by.

Monday, December 4, 2006

Maple Ridge Bandstand

The centerpeice of our town green.
Lastweek the Santa Claus Parade wound its way around it.
On November 11th, the solomn ceremonies of rememberance were conducted from here.
On summer evenings bands play to crowds sat in deck chairs and on blankets.
In between special occasions, it is a hang out place for local teens.
In behind, are a few of the trees lit up with their Christmas Illuminations.

4 comments:

Lisi said...

Beautiful!!! It looks so festive, dreamy and romantic all at one time...great photo!

Deb said...

Looks and sounds like something straight out of a Rockwell painting. Very charming!

Anonymous said...

The Christmas lights in the background are nice ... I really enjoyed your photos from the last few days.

Kate said...

A lovely focal point for the town. Love the decorations!