Photographer

My photo
Maple Ridge, British Columbia, Canada
I am happiest when I am out with my camera. Always looking for the bright side. Usually I find it! Please contact me via comment if you wish to use any of my photography. Thanks for stopping by.

Friday, January 12, 2007

Footbridge Over Kanaka Creek


A perfect morning for a walk through the woods. Here is the wooden footbridge, iced in a coat of white, powdery snow and blue skies. It was so peacful. If you would like to see more pictures of this gorgeous area, you can do so at my home page A Thousand Wordsworth. Thanks for visiting .

4 comments:

Annie said...

You got snow! Lucky you! I hope you feel lucky.

photowannabe said...

Very nice perspective shot. I like the way it makes my eye travel. Beautiful colors too.

eve said...

Awesome shot! I am just new to Daily Photo but feel very inspired by that particular image.

Eve Nelson New Zealand

Chad Oneil Myers said...

Nice "wintery" image.